The Alabama Defense Lawyers Association appreciates the generous support from its sponsors. ADLA’s sponsors have a variety of opportunities to market their services and products to the members through advertising, statewide membership events and at the Annual Meeting. Through exclusive sponsorship opportunities, sponsors are also provided opportunities to network and build professional relationships with the members.
ADLA member events that welcome sponsorship support include the Annual Meeting, Ski CLE Winter Conference, Trial Academy, Deposition Boot Camp, District Mixers, Lunch & Learns, Webinars, Philanthropy Events, Young Lawyers Section events, and Women in the Law events.
If your company is interested in sponsoring one of ADLA’s yearly events, please download the Media Kit by clicking on the link below or reach out. Stay up to date on all upcoming events by visiting the Events page often.
The 2022 Annual Meeting is set for June 16-19 at The Lodge at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Download the 2022 Exhibitor Prospectus below. Register early, limited exhibit space is available! More information coming soon, check back often for updates.
The Lodge at Gulf State Park Room Block Information
Please read before making your hotel reservation
Discounted room rates begin at $275 per night based upon availability
Phone Reservations (Strongly recommended): Call 800-618-4350 and mention group code ADLA
Online Reservations: Read the instructions below before clicking the online booking link.
- Enter conference dates– June 16-19, 2022, click on the Special Rates button and enter ADLA in the group code box
- Extended dates and gulf room upgrades are based upon availability and may not show up as available via the booking link
Instructions for Guests wishing to check availability to extend their stay or to guarantee a gulf view room:
EXTEND STAY REQUESTS:
- Edit travel dates at the top of the landing page, then click the UPDATE icon
- If the requested dates are not available at the group rate, proceed with booking a reservation for dates available at the group rate (*do not book a room with a higher rate or a description other than ADLA*)
- Call hotel contact Jan Comstock at 251-923-2937 or forward confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for additional days
GUARANTEE GULF VIEW ROOM REQUESTS:
- Book a reservation for dates available at the group rate (*do not book a room with a higher rate or a description other than ADLA*).
- Call hotel contact Jan Comstock at 251-923-2937 or forward confirmation number to email@example.com with your request to check availability and guarantee a gulf upgrade at the discounted rate of $339
Reservations should be booked prior to the cut-off date, Monday, May 16th, 2022 or before the room block is full to obtain the discounted group rate. Any changes or cancellations to any reservation after 5 days in advance of arrival will incur a one-night room and tax fee.
If you have any issues with booking your reservation, please call the ADLA office at 334-395-4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For quick and direct access to ADLA’s Reservation Coordinator at the hotel, send an email to Jan Comstock.
2022 Advertising & Webinar Promotion Media Kit Now Available
ADLA welcomes companies to promote services and products to the association’s members. In addition to advertising in ADLA’s biannual Journal publication, released each spring and fall, companies can advertise digitally in the members-only e-newsletter, Wednesday Briefcase. Digital ads can be placed in the leaderboard and footer sections of the e-newsletter, as well as advertorial content centrally placed within the content. Print and digital advertising bundle pricing are available upon request.
2022 Spring Issue Advertising Deadline: January 15th
2022 Fall Issue Advertising Deadline: July 15th